JCC153g USB type-C to HDMI Cable
About This Product
- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • Compliant with DisplayPort alternate mode over USB
- • Compliant with HDMI 2.0 specifications 4K at 60 Hz
- • Ideal accessory for MacBook, tablet, PC, and laptop computers with a USB-C port
- • Cable length: 6 ft
The JCC153G enables you to output high-definition HDMI 4K video through a USB-C port. The JCC153G cable offers a cost-effective type-C ALT HDMI 4K connection, letting you connect an HDMI 4K computer monitor to a type-C DisplayPort ALT Mode – equipped desktop or laptop computer, saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.Our USB type-C display cables allow you to quickly and easily connect your MacBook, tablet, PC and laptop computers with a USB-C port to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device using a VGA, HDMI or DP input.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
Interface Host Interface USB Type-C Male Connector Video Interface HDMI Male Connector Performance Maximum Resolution 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz max Physical Specifications Housing Material Plastic Dimensions Main body:
.75 (W) x 0.5 (H) x 75.2 (L) in.
1.9 (W) x 1.27 (H) x 191.14 (L) cm
Cable length: 6 ft
Weight Approximately 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Available DisplayPort alternate mode over USB type-C connector
- DisplayPort v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz resolution
- JCC153G USB Type-C to 4K HDMI Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Supports 4K Video Resolutions
- DisplayPort™ V1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz resolution.
- Transmission Stability
- Multiple shields to protect against outside interference ensures the purity of the digital signal, and provides a clearer sound and picture. PVC jacket with durable, long-lasting construction.
- Metal Shield Protection
- The Type-C connector is protected by a metal shield. This ensures the connector is easy to plug in and unplug from your system.
- Universal Compatibility
- Available DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode over USB Type-C connector (driver not required).
- No need for software installation or configuration