JCD384 USB-C™ Multi Adapter
About This Product
- • Quickly add an HDMI™ or VGA and Gigabit Ethernet port
- • Supports HDMI™ resolution up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- • Supports VGA resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- • USB™ 3.0 Type-A port x 3; BC 1.2 port x 1
- • Supports USB-C™ upstream & downstream: charging, power delivery 3.0 and data transfer
- • SD™/microSD™ card slots allow for external memory access
The j5create USB-C™ Multi Adapter provides extra connectivity from your computer. These pocket-sized multi-adapters allow you to add an additional USB™ 3.1/SD™/microSD™ computer peripheral, VGA monitor or Gigabit Ethernet through your USB™ ports. One of the USB™ 3.0 SuperSpeed ports supports fast charging BC 1.2 for a smartphone, tablet or iPad®. USB-C™ port supports charging, power delivery 3.0 and data transfer. When connected with a power source, the USB-C™ input charging ports allows you to keep charging your notebook or smartphone. USB-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB-C™ Male connector
- • HDMI™ Female connector x 1
- • VGA Female connector x 1
USB-C™ Female connector x 1
RJ-45 Female connector (Gigabit Ethernet) x 1
USB™ 3.0 Type-A Female connector
USB™ 3.0 SD™ x 1 Slot
USB™ 3.0 microSD™ x 1 Slot
Bus-powered or self-powered
Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz
Display resolution: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Upstream & downstream: charging, power delivery 3.0 and data transfer
USB™ 3.0 Type-A port x 3 (USB™ 3.1 Gen1/ 5 Gbps)
BC 1.2 port x 1 (CDP 1.5A/DCP 2.4A)
1000 Mbps (Half Duplex)/1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- • Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet™, or Microsoft® wakeup frame
- • Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- • Supports Jumbo Frame
- • Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
Physical Specifications Dimensions
0.16 (W) x 0.39 (H) x 0.05 (D) in.
50 (W) x 120 (H) x 16.5 (D) mm
Cable length: 0.45 in./137 mm
Approximately: 0.18 lbs / 88g
< 85% non-condensing
< 85% non-condensing
- Available DisplayPort™ Alt Mode over USB-C™ port
- USB™ PD 3.0/2.0 compatible for upstream charging
- • The port with the icon provides additional power up to 2.4A, fast-charging an iPad®, smart phone, tablet or similar device
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a PC and USB-C™ power adapter equipped with PD 3.0
- JCD384 USB-C™ Multi Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- USB Type-C™ Multi Adapter
- HDMI™/VGA/Ethernet/USB™ 3.1/PD 3.0 Memory Card Reader/Writer
- 9-Ports for All Your Connections Needs
- These pocket-sized multi-adapters allow you to add an additional USB™ 3.1/SD™/microSD™ computer peripheral, HDMI™ monitor or Gigabit Ethernet through your USB™ port.
- 4K Ultra HD
- High definition HDMI™ 2.0 output with 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz max resolution. Perfect for gaming or streaming movies on a TV. Extend your visual workplace with excellent dual-video HDMI™.
- HDMI™ or VGA output port
- HDMI™ resolution up to 4K @ 30Hz; VGA up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Power Delivery 3.0 provides you with more stability and better compatibility. Only have PD 2.0? Don't worry, PD 3.0 devices work with PD 2.0.
- 5 Gbps Transfer Speed
- 2-Port USB™ 3.0 supports transfer speeds at 5 Gbps.
- BC 1.2 Fast Charging
- Provides up to 2.5x faster charging than standard chargers. Up to 2.4A, USB™ 3.0 SuperSpeed port supports fast charging BC 1.2 for smartphone/table/iPad® or similar device.
- Spring Push microSD™ Slot
- The spring push design will make sure your memory card is inserted safely.
- Extra connectivity for your computer
- Connect video, data and power. Connect to a computer or tablet with a single USB Type-C™ port.
- Made with Durable, High Quality Materials
- Match your MacBook Pro® with our premium space gray aluminum casing.
USB, USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DisplayPort is a trademark (or registered trademark) of the Video Electronics Standards Association, in the U.S. and other countries. MacBook Pro and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. SD and microSD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Magic Packet is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.