JUD380 USB™ 3.0 Mini Dock
About This Product
- • Dual HDMI™/VGA individual display output
- • Supports 1080P @ 60 Hz resolutions up to 2048 x 1152
- • USB™ Type-A 3.1 port x 2
- • Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port
The JUD380 USB™ 3.0 Mini Dock acts as an external dual monitor display for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB™ 3.0 port. No need to open up the computer to add an expensive video card, with the USB™ 3.0 Mini Dock you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter into the USB™ port, then plug in the VGA or HDMI™ monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. It supports three viewing modes. Primary mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, great for office applications. Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and 2nd monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB™ Type-A 3.0 Male Connector
USB™ Downstream Port
USB™ Type-A 3.0 Female Connector
• VGA-DB 15 pin Female Connector
• HDMI™ Female Connector
Gigabit Ethemet RJ-45 Female Connector
USB™ Micro B Female Connector
Bus-powered and self-powered
≧ 900 mA
119.6 (W) x 14.15 (H)x 42.8 (D) mm
Cable length: 200 mm
Resolutions and Color Depth
Aspect Ratio Resolution Color Depth Wide Screen Display 16:9 2048 x 1152 32 bits 16:10 1920 x 1200 32 bits 16:9 1920 x 1080 32 bits 16:10 1680 x 1050 32 bits 16:9 1600 x 900 32 bits 16:10 1440 x 900 32 bits 16:9 1366 x 768 32 bits 16:9 1360 x 768 32 bits 16:10 1280 x 800 32 bits 15:9 1280 x 768 32 bits 16:9 1280 x 720 32 bits Standard Display 4:3 1600 x 1200 32 bits 4:3 1400 x 1050 32 bits 5:4 1400 x 1050 32 bits 4:3 1280 x 960 32 bits 4:3 1152 x 864 32 bits 4:3 1024 x 768 32 bits 4:3 800 x 600 32 bits 4:3 640 x 480 32 bits
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) compatible
- macOS® X v10.8 or later
- USB™ 3.0/2.0 port (USB™ 3.0 recommended)
Video Playback Requirements
- One 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core
- RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
Full Screen Video Playback Requirements
- Two 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB memory or higher
Note for Video Player:
- Windows® 8.1 / 8 / 7 user: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
- Windows® 10 user: Movies & TV is recommended for video playback
- Gigabit Ethernet requires driver installation on Mac®
- Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUD380 USB™ 3.0 Mini Dock
- Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- Dual Display
- Easily add HDMI™ & VGA dual displays to any computer. Improve your work efficiency by simultaneously working on three screens.
- No External Power Adapter Needed
- Optional power adapter: connect for high power consumption devices via micro-B port.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Quickly connect your computer through a USB™ 3.0.
- 5 Gbps
- 2x USB™ 3.0 downstream ports up to 5 Gbps.
- Environmentally Friendly Material
- Compact and light weight, it’s perfect for business on-the-go.
- Thin and Sleek Design
USB is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Windows and Microsoft are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.