JCD381 USB Type-C™ Dual HDMI™ Mini Dock
About This Product
- • When using one HDMI™ port the max resolution is: 4K @ 30 Hz
- • When using two HDMI™ ports the max resolution is: 1080p @ 60 Hz
- • Easily add an additional display through a USB™ 3.0 and HDMI™ connection
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution of up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- • Hot swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- • Transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps enables bulky file backup
- • Backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 and USB™ 1.1 devices
- • Hot-swapping connect/disconnect without powering down
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of applications including: phone centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must have for surfing the web and working on your e-mail/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.
- • Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port
- • IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- • Activity and Link LED indicators
- • Add multiple screens, one up to 4K high resolution.
- • Add 2 additional USB™ ports through your USB-C™ port.
- • Supports upstream charging & power delivery 2.0 via USB Type-C™ charging port
- • Use with j5create’s JUP42 PD charging station for ultimate functionality.
USB™ 3.0 SuperSpeed
The USB Type-C™ Dual HDMI™ Mini Dock provides extra connectivity from your computer with 5 Gbps faster transfer speed. This portable docking station allows you to add additional USB™ computer peripherals, two HDMI™ monitors (one 4K and one 2K), or a Gigabit LAN through your USB™ port. When connected with a power source, the USB Type-C™ input charging port allows you to continue charging your notebook or smartphone.
USB Type‐C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB Type-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB Type-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
Interface Host Interface USB Type-C™ 3.1 Gen 1 Male Video Interface HDMI Type-A Female Connector x 2 Ethernet Port Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 Female Connector USB™ Type-A Port USB™ 3.0 Female connector x 2 USB Type-C™ Port USB Type-C™ Power In x 1 port (Supports upstream charging and power delivery 2.0) Power Power Mode Bus-powered or self-powered Functions Display Max Resolution 4K @ 30 Hz / 1080p @ 60 Hz Ethernet Transfer Rate:
1000 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, magic packet or Microsoft wakeup frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
Physical Specifications Dimensions Main body:
5.1 (W) x 2.1 (H) x 0.6 (D) in.
130 (W) x 54 (H) x 15 (D) mm
Cable length: 7.8 in.
Cable length: 20 cm
0.25 lbs/ 113.5 g
Aspect Ratio Resolution Color Depth Wide Screen Display 16:9 3840 x 2160 32 bits 8:5 2560 x 1600 32 bits 16:9 2048 x 1152 32 bits 16:10 1920 x 1200 32 bits 16:9 1920 x 1080 32 bits 16:10 1680 x 1050 32 bits 16:9 1600 x 900 32 bits 16:10 1440 x 900 32 bits 16:9 1600 x 900 32 bits 16:10 1440 x 900 32 bits 16:9 1366 x 768 32 bits 16:10 1360 x 768 32 bits 16:9 1280 x 800 32 bits 16:10 1280 x 768 32 bits 16:9 1280 x 720 32 bits Standard Display 4:3 1600 x 1200 32 bits 4:3 1400 x 1050 32 bits 5:4 1280 x 1024 32 bits 4:3 1280 x 960 32 bits 4:3 1152 x 864 32 bits 4:3 1024 x 768 32 bits 4:3 800 x 600 32 bits 4:3 640 x 480 32 bits
- macOS® X 10.8 or later
- Available USB™ 3.0/2.0 port (USB™ 3.0 recommended)
- Available USB Type-C™ port (USB™ 3.1 is recommended)
- Available USB™ power delivery over USB Type-C™ to support upstream charging
- Microsoft® Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) compatible
- Office applications / Web browsers
CPU: Intel® Core i3 Dual Core 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB memory or higher
- One 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
CPU: Intel® Core i5 Quad Core
RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
- One 4K Ultra HD or two 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback
CPU: Intel® Core i7 Quad Core
RAM: 8 GB memory or higher
Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000/ ATI HD 7xxx/ NVIDIA 5XXM or higher
Note for Video Player:
Windows® 8.1/8/7 users: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
Windows® 10 users: Movies & TV is recommended for video playback
- USB Type-C™ Dual HDMI™ Mini Dock (JCD381)
- Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- Dual Display HDMI™ 4K + 2K
- Allows you to add two additional monitors/displays to increase your efficiency at work through your USB-C™ port. Extend your visual workplace with excellent dual-video HDMI™.
- Power Delivery
- Charge your laptop/cellphone, connect multiple peripherals and transfer data at the same time.
- Extra Connectivity for Your Computer
- USB™ 3.0, Ethernet, Power Delivery and 2 HDMI™ video ports over a single USB-C™ connection. Connect to a computer or tablet with a USB Type-C™ port.
- 5 Gbps Transfer Speed
- 2-Port USB™ 3.0 supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps.
- Maximum USB Type-C™ Compatibility
- Supports all USB Type-C™ devices.
- Small, Compact, and Lightweight
- Perfect for on-the-go.
- Cutting-Edge Design
- The advanced heat-eliminating design makes the JCD381 the perfect solution for expanding virtually any laptop into a full-sized workstation without the worry of overheating.
USB Type-C, USB and USB-C are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel Core is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.