JUP3248 48W PD USB-C™ Super Charger
About This Product
- • 1 USB-C™ port provides up to 30W output (compatible with Apple® MacBook® and iPhone®); PD 3.0/2.0 and QC™ 4.0/3.0/2.0 technology
- • 2 USB™ Type-A fast charging ports (max 2.4A). Quick Charge™ available when using 1 port (18W)
- • 3-port, 63W for charging 3 devices simultaneously
- • Built-in intelligent IC to automatically identify devices
- • Surge protection, overcharging protection, overcurrent and overheating protection to ensure safe charging
- • Green Light: Power Delivery/Quick Charge™ Mode
- • Blue Light: 5V Fast Charging Mode
LED charging status indicator
The USB-C™ port is equipped with Power Delivery 3.0/2.0 and QC™ 4.0/3.0/2.0 technology to charge your device at the fastest speed possible, up to 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A and 20V/1.5A of power, which is enough to charge phones, tablets, or laptops, perfect for Apple® MacBook®, iPhone® X/8/8 PLUS, select Android™ devices and more.
USB™ Type-A ports are equipped with fast charging up to 2.4A. Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 is available when using one USB™ Type-A port, it allows you to charge your QC™ 3.0 compatible smartphone 4x faster than a standard charger.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
- USB-C™ Female x 1
- USB™ Type-A Female x 2
100 - 240V; 50/60 Hz; 1.5A
5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A and 20V/1.5A (30W)
USB™ Type-A Output
- 2-port USB™ 5V/3.6A (Each 2.4A Max)
- 1-port Quick Charge™ 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A and 9-12V/1.5A (18W)
Power Delivery / Quick Charge™ Mode
5V Fast Charging Mode
58 (W) x 90.3 (H) x 26.5 (D) mm
5 in. / 150 cm
-10 – 65°C
< 85% non-condensing
< 85% non-condensing
- JUP3248 USB-C™ Charger
- 5 ft/150 cm Detachable US/EU/UK Power Cord
• T O P •
- 3-Port PD Super Charger
- Power Delivery & Quick Charge™
- Super Charging Station Charges Your Devices Fast
- One Charger For All Your Devices
- Power Delivery 3.0 Technology
- Power Delivery 3.0 and QC™ 4.0 technology charge your device at the fastest speed possible, up to 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V or 20V, max 3A (45W) of power. 5 different voltages available for your devices. Supports up to 45W power delivery charging for PD-enabled USB-C™ laptops.
- High-Speed Charging Faster Speed, Less Time
- Multi Protection: Safe and Reliable
- Surge protection, overcharging protection, overcurrent and overheating protection keeps your devices safe. Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating and overcharging.
- Universal Compatibility
- Optimized charging for USB-C™ devices
- Wide Compatibility
- The charger’s PD chip is compatible with a variety of devices. Never fall victim to a dead device again.
- LED Charging Status Indicator
- Green Light: Power Delivery/Quick Charge™ Mode Blue Light : 5V Fast Charging Mode
- PD Charger Series Comparison Sheet
USB-C and USB are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Apple, MacBook, iPhone, iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac and iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. QC, Quick Charge and Qualcomm are trademarks of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Android, Google Pixel, Chromebook and Chrome OS are trademarks of Google LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Lenovo is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Lenovo Group Ltd., in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.