JUPV20 2-Port USB™ QC 3.0 Car Charger
About This Product
- • Up to 4 times faster than standard chargers
- • Chargers intelligently identify each connected device and supply reliable power
- • 2-Port 30W supports charging 2 devices simultaneously
- • 1-port Quick Charge™ 3.0 (max 18W)
- • Quick Charge™ 2.0 backwards compatible
- • 1-port USB™ fast charging (max 2.4A)
- • Compatible with Android™, Apple® and other devices
- • Surge protection to ensure safe charging
The j5create 2-Port USB™ Car Charger, JUPV20, provides dual ports, letting you charge up to 2 devices simultaneously. One port is equipped with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 support, allowing you to charge your QC™ 3.0 compatible smartphone 4x faster than a standard charger. The other comes with a standard USB™ port, allowing you to charge another device at up to 2.4A. The charger also comes with surge protection, protection from overcharging, overcurrent and overheating, keeping your devices safe.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
- QC™ 3.0 x1
- Type-A x1
Max Charging Output
Dimensions Main body:
2.01 (W) x 3.27 (H) x 1.08 (D) in.
5.1 (W) x 8.3 (H) x 2.74 (D) cm
- JUPV20 2-Port USB™ Car Charger
• T O P •
- Up to 4x Faster Than Conventional Chargers
- Activity And Link LED Indicator
- Check the connection status
- Chargers Intelligently Identify Each Connected Device
- High Capacity With Surge Protection
- 33W 2-Port Super Charger
- Easily charge multiple devices simultaneously
- Speeds up to 2.4A
USB is a trademark (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Quick Charge, QC and Qualcomm Quick Charge are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Google LLC, in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.