JCC153g USB type-C to HDMI Cable
Free shipping on all domestic orders!
About this Product
The JCC153G enables you to output high-definition HDMI 4K video through a USB-C port. The JCC153G cable offers a cost-effective type-C ALT HDMI 4K connection, letting you connect an HDMI 4K computer monitor to a type-C DisplayPort ALT Mode – equipped desktop or laptop computer, saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.Our USB type-C display cables allow you to quickly and easily connect your MacBook, tablet, PC and laptop computers with a USB-C port to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device using a VGA, HDMI or DP input.
- Easy-to-use cable
- No software required
- Compliant with DisplayPort alternate mode over USB
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0 specifications 4K at 60 Hz
- Ideal accessory for MacBook, tablet, PC, and laptop computers with a USB-C port
- Cable length: 6 ft
Product SupportAt j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
|Host Interface||USB Type-C Male Connector|
|Video Interface||HDMI Male Connector|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz max|
.75 (W) x 0.5 (H) x 75.2 (L) in.
1.9 (W) x 1.27 (H) x 191.14 (L) cm
Cable length: 6 ft
|Weight||Approximately 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)|
- Available DisplayPort alternate mode over USB type-C connector
- DisplayPort v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz resolution
- JCC153G USB Type-C to 4K HDMI Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
We Also Recommend