JCD389 ULTRADRIVE Kit USB-C™ Multi-Display Modular Dock
About This Product
- • 12 Combinations for 11-in-1 Functions:
Each module can work separately as a stand-alone mini adapter or be magnetically attached to the main body for use together
- • 5 Magnetic Kits:
1) USB-C™ to HDMI™ with resolutions up to 3840 x 2106 @ 60 Hz
2) USB-C™ to mini DisplayPort™ with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
3) USB-C™ to VGA with resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
4) USB-C™ to Gigabit Ethernet
5) USB-C™ to SD™/microSD™ 3.0 memory card reader/writer slots for external memory cards up to 2 TB
- • Main Body of Dock:
1) USB-C™ to 4K @ 30 Hz HDMI™
2) USB™ Type-A 3.1 Gen 1 port x2 supports 5 Gbps data transfer
3) USB-C™ Power Delivery 3.0 charging up to 100W
4) USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 1 supports 5 Gbps data transfer
- • Dual or Triple Monitors:
When the main body and USB-C™ to 4K HDMI™, USB-C™ to 4K mini DisplayPort™ or HDMI™ to VGA are used at the same time, a MacBook Pro® can be used with triple monitors
- • Perfect for MacBook®:
Compatible with MacBook Pro® 2016-2019 / MacBook Air® 2018-2019 / 12” MacBook® 2015 or later
The award-winning USB-C™ Multi-Display Modular Dock is a versatile mini docking station featuring 5 detachable magnetic kits along with the main body for 12 combinations of configurations for video, data storage and charging. With the JCD389, you can easily create a triple display setup from your MacBook Pro®.
The 5 detachable magnetic kits are stand-alone mini adapters that allow you to expand even further with additional functions. This modular dock is a perfect all-in-one solution for you to connect your USB-C™ laptops to any device whether in the office, at home or on the road by switching the modules accordingly.
A hard-shell carrying case is also included to eliminate the hassle of carrying and sorting multiple adapters and cables, making the modular dock a perfect travel accessory
- • 12 Combinations for 11-in-1 Functions:
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
Available USB-C™ port that supports DisplayPort™ Alt Mode and USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0.Special Notes:
Please refer to the manufacturer of your computer for more information on your hardware specifications.
- • A 4K-capable display is required to achieve a 3840 x 2160 resolution
- • If you are using high-powered USB™ devices, attach a USB-C™ power supply to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance
- • Power adapter not included. If applicable, please use your computer’s OEM power adapter
- • We recommend at most one (1) bus-powered/portable external hard disk drive to be connected to the dock at a time
Hardware Warranty 2-Year Limited Host Connector Main Body: USB-C™ Male
Magnetic Kits: USB-C™ Male
- HDMI™ Female
- mini DisplayPort™ Female
- VGA Female
Power Source Bus-powered or self-Powered Network Interface Main Body: N/A
Magnetic Kits: RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
Audio Supported Yes Ports
1 - USB-C™ Power Delivery 3.0
1 - USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 1
2 - USB™ 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1 - 4K HDMI™
Magnetic Kits (stand-alone mini adapters):
1 - USB-C™ to 4K HDMI™
1 - USB-C™ to 4K mini DisplayPort™
1 - USB-C™ to VGA
1 - USB-C™ to Gigabit Ethernet™
1 - USB-C™ to SD™/microSD™ 3.0 memory card reader & writer
Maximum Display Resolution Main Body: 3840 x 2160
Magnetic Kits: 3840 x 2160
Maximum Display Refresh Rate Main Body: 30 Hz
Magnetic Kits: 60 Hz
Maximum Data Transfer Rate Main Body: 5 Gbps
Magnetic Kits: 5 Gbps
Displays Supported Main Body: 1
Magnetic Kits: 3 (when used with the main body and connected to a compatible MacBook®)
Compatible Networks Main Body: N/A
Magnetic Kits: 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
Audio Channel Main Body: 2.1 via HDMI™
Magnetic Kits: 2.1 via HDMI™/ mini DisplayPort™
Power Power Delivery Up to 100W via USB-C™ Power Consumption ≤ 600 mA Input Current Up to 5A Input Voltage Up to 20V Output Current Up to 4.75A Output Voltage Up to 20V
Color Silver, White Enclosure Type Main Body: Aluminum
Magnetic Kits: ABS Plastic
Cable Length N/A Product Height Main Body: 0.51 in. (13 mm)
Magnetic Kits: 0.51 in. (13 mm)
Product Width Main Body: 1.34 in. (34 mm)
Magnetic Kits: 1.34 in. (34 mm)
Product Depth Main Body: 3.86 in. (98 mm)
Magnetic Kits: 0.83 in. (21 mm)
Product Weight Main Body: 1.69 oz (48g)
Magnetic Kits: 0.42 oz (12g)
Storage Temperature 14 to 149°F (-10 to 65°C) Storage Humidity < 85% non-condensing Operating Temperature 32 to 118°F (0 to 48°C) Operating Humidity < 85% non-condensing
- • 1 - JCD389 ULTRADRIVE Kit USB-C™ Multi-Display Modular Dock
- • 1 - Hard Carrying Case
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide
- Modular Design: Expand Your World
- Maximizing your MacBook Pro® functionality has never been easier.
- Can Be Used Separately
- Each kit can work alone on a USB-C™ equipped device and can work simultaneously on one laptop together with the main body.
- Magnetic: Connection Kits
- Easily connect main body and kits.
- 12 Combinations of Magnetic Connection Kits
- Comes with 5 magnetic changeable heads, each of which can be used separately.
- Dual 4K Monitors
- The easiest way to add a second or third display.
- USB-C™ Power Delivery 100W Pass-through
- Charge your MacBook Pro® & MacBook Air® for maximum efficiency.
- USB-C™ to Gigabit Ethernet
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps network connection.
- USB-C™ to SD™/ microSD™ Card Reader
- Easily manage and backup your data from your camera, video recorder and more.
- High Speed USB™ 3.0 Hub
- Easily connect an external mouse, keyboard, flash drive, etc.
- Travel-Friendly Carrying Case
- Conveniently store your UltraDrive Kit in this custom designed case.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro® 2016 and up / MacBook Air® 2018 and up
- Plug and play, no need to install drivers.
- Physical Specifications
USB-C and USB are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort are trademarks of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. SD and microSD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. MacBook Pro, Mac and MacBook Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.