Bilingual Administrative Assistant (Mandarin/English) APPLY NOW
If you’re ready to help a rapidly growing Tech Company in an environment that emphasizes personal initiative, teamwork and growth, then we’re looking for you!
We are seeking a full-time, administrative assistant to the COO in a variety of administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to performing basic office duties such as:
· Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
· Exercises considerable judgement and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls.
· Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and distributes faxes.
· Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
· Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence and other records.
· Frequently check status of each department.
· Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
· Conducts research; compiles and types statistical reports.
· Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
· Orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment maintenance.
· Assists in development and implementation of department systems and procedures as needed.
· Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
· Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
· Assists with special projects as assigned.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft office suite.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Experience in hardware or software technology sales.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
· Bilingual in Mandarin/English is required.
Full-time employees are eligible for Health Benefits including medical, vision and dental insurance, PTO, 401K,
Job Type: Full-time
· Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
· Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
· Bachelor's (Preferred)|||Kennesaw|||Accounting||||||QrT3H8OO92He1wIS|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false