Bilingual Staff Accountant APPLY NOW
Rapidly growing tech company looking for an eager, energetic Bilingual Staff Accountant to add to our team. This position will support the accounting department at j5create. This role will assist the Accounting Manager in maintaining financial records for a growing computer accessory distributor. This individual will fill a key role in the accounting group. Our office is casual, but professional and has a fun team of hard-working individuals.
- Knowledge of current accounting procedures and methods.
- Financial data entry for customer accounts.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Create and send financial reports weekly and monthly.
- Maintain receipts and enter in QuickBooks.
- Provide reporting to management as needed.
- Knowledge of sales tax along with GST/HST/ and/or VAT.
- Billing and invoicing.
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards.
- Other tasks as requested.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer and product analysis.
- Preparing budgets.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Enter expenses into QuickBooks.
- Administrative writing skills.
- Attention to detail and strong problem skills.
- Reporting research results.
- Verbal communication.
- Basic understanding of general ledger/GAAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritized and work on multiple projects.
- Experience with consignment inventory.
- Detail-oriented skills.
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Accounting-focused degree preferred.
|||1025 Cobb International Drive, Suite 210 Kennesaw, Georgia US 30152|||Accounting||||||J4uVnRHydVgFl01w|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false