Inventory Analyst APPLY NOW
j5create® is one of the largest computer accessory brands, built on high-performance innovation. However, we are much more than companies of consumer-packaged goods. We create high-tech products that help improve the way we experience our everyday lives. We empower people to experience the latest technology.
We are looking for an analytical, skilled individual to join our team as an inventory analyst. The responsibilities of the inventory analyst include managing inventory items, controlling day-to-day inventory operations, and implementing inventory control protocols.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Maintaining and improving the company's inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
· Placing inventory orders and tracking shipments.
· Develops and implements procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
· Allocating inventory to the correct departments as it comes into the warehouse and arranging for pickups and shipments.
· Performing extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related reports, from previous inventory reports to national purchasing trends.
· Performing regular inventory counts.
· Trains other employees in cycle counting and inventory control.
· Works with other teams including sales, shipping, and purchasing.
· Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
· Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
· Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
· Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
· Coordinating with other workers to resolve discrepancies between inventory and revenue.
· Creating and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
· Five to Seven years Inventory Control Management experience in a distribution center
· Four (4) + years of supervisory experience
· Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
· Highly evolved communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written, computer).
· Must be a demonstrated leader in addition to having good customer relations and organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Microsoft Business Central experience a plus but not required
· Knowledge of and prior usage of barcode scanners – RF systems
· Proven leadership skills including the ability to hire, train, coach, assess, evaluate, develop, motivate, and empower others.
· Ability to challenge the status quo and drive improvements
· Lead by example, "roll up the shirtsleeves" management style and work ethic.
· Promotes a safe working environment and ensures that the warehouse staff adheres to j5create Safety policies and procedures
· Ability to analyze large amounts of data and provide trending information to the management team.
What we do for our team members:
· Offer competitive benefits and salaries
· Provide a friendly and professional work environment
· Create opportunities for growth inside the company
· Family oriented fun place to work
· Create employee events that build relationships and just have some fun!|||Kennesaw|||Warehouse||||||29uqL3zn8QJGSjVq|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false