j5create is hosting a giveaway specifically for ISTE20 attendees!
We’re giving away a Learn/Work from Home Bundle where the winner will receive a number of items to make working from home more productive and enjoyable. The bundle, valued at over $300 USD, includes a USB™ HD Webcam with 360° Rotation, a USB™ 3.0 to Dual HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter, 100W PD USB-C™ Super Charger, a Monitor Stand With 3-Port USB™ 3.0 HUB, a Wormhole Switch - Windows® & Mac®, and a Dual USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Sharing Adapter.
To enter the giveaway, simply complete the form with your contact information: https://en.j5create.com/pages/iste20-signup
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; PURCHASES DO NOT ENHANCE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- ELIGIBILITY: J5CREATE ISTE20 GIVEAWAY IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY and who have a valid Instagram account. Employees, Officers and Directors of j5create, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, webmasters/suppliers (and their IRS dependents, immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same house hold, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor and its independent Commentpicker.com independent Void where Prohibited.
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD: Give away beings at 10:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Monday, November 29, 2020 and ends at 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Sunday, December 5, 2020. Sponsor’s computer is official time keeping device for this giveaway.
- ENTRY: During the giveaway period complete the website form and submit it at https://en.j5create.com/pages/iste20-signup
Any other attempted form of entry is void. Entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer during the Giveaway period.
- DRAWING: A random drawing completed by Commentpicker.com will be conducted on Monday December 7, 2020 from all eligible entries received. The decision of Commentpicker.com and Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway. Potential winners will be notified via their given email on or about December 7, 2020 by 5 PM EST.
Winners must meet all eligibility requirements and may be required to provide his or her Social Security/Social Insurance number, and complete and submit to Sponsor an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility and Publicity and Liability Release (where legal), each of which must be completed, signed and returned within seven (7) days from date of issuance or the Prize(s) may be forfeited. If no Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Publicity and Liability Release is necessary, then Prize(s) will be shipped within 1-2 weeks of verification or as otherwise set forth in any notification sent by Sponsor. If any prize or prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within 48 hours and 0 minutes, if required information is not timely provided to Sponsor or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge they are in compliance with these Official Rules. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household/email address. Winners may not receive a prize more than once from the Sponsor in a 90-day period. Winner may not be drawn for a Prize in a j5create promotion more than three (3) times in a 90-day period. A winner may not win prizes exceeding two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00 USD) in a 365-day period.
- PRIZE DETAILS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”)/ODDS:
a. JVCU100 USB™ HD Webcam with 360° Rotation (ARV: $59.99)
b. JUA365 USB™ 3.0 to Dual HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter (ARV: $69.99)
c. JUP2290 100W PD USB-C™ Super Charger (ARV: $49.99)
d. JUT325 Monitor Stand With 3-Port USB™ 3.0 HUB (ARV $60.00)
- JUC400 Wormhole Switch - Windows® & Mac® (ARV: $19.99)
- JUE230 Dual USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Sharing Adapter (ARV: $79.99)
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Giveaway or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Giveaway should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading materials from or use of the Website. Should any portion of the Giveaway be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway, and randomly select the winners from among all eligible, nonsuspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of this Website. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the Giveaway at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account subscriber" is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF AN ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTED MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Giveaway shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and The arbitrator shall apply Georgia law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GIVEAWAY, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- These Official Rules and the Giveaway are governed by US and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Giveaway Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in Kennesaw, GA.
- This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. j5create, and not any other party, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Giveaway. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Giveaway shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.