Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
About the Job
If you’re ready to help a rapidly growing Tech Company in an environment that emphasizes personal initiative, teamwork and growth, then we’re looking for you!
j5create® is one of the largest computer accessory brands, built on high-performance innovation. However, we are much more than companies of consumer-packaged goods. We create high-tech products that help improve the way we experience our everyday lives. We empower people to experience the latest technology.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling requirements, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
- Assist with the coordinating marketing events.
- Assist with the coordination, production and distribution of print and online advertisements, press related materials, etc.
- Research and manage medias by identifying and evaluating media coverage, brand power, etc.
- Monitor and ensure action against competitive activity and meaningful global trends.
- Work with the Project Coordinator and marketing team to ensure projects are progressing as expected.
- Troubleshoot guidance as needed.
- Digital content development and management; manage company’s website and social media.
- Work with internal and external resources to help bring marketing and merchandising efforts to realization.
- Create and manage the annual promotional calendar.
- Create and implements consumer information programs.
- Coordinate the production of store signage.
- Create and implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Provide additional administrative support as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience required. Specific experience working in / with international markets strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ year of experience in related high-tech industry.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, time management and organization skills.
- Must have experience in the planning and execution of industrial events.
- Ability to work across departments and to collaborate with different teams.
- Solid internet and web tool skills and experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and generate results through the effective use of management and administrative skills.
- Outgoing personality, capable of engaging conversations with business partners and potential customers.
- Experience with planning and execution of digital marketing is a plus.
- Travel Required: 25%
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent organizational skills and eye for detail
- Representing company in events and maintain customer relations
- Have strong public speaking skills
- Strong relationship with international and career companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel or equivalents
- Creative skills such as graphic design
|||1025 Cobb International Drive, Suite 210 Kennesaw, Georgia US 30152|||Marketing||||||8vl-3UvCSStv0dj1|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false