Multimedia Designer APPLY NOW
Multimedia Designer | Graphic Design & Videography
j5create® is one of the largest computer accessory brands, built on high-performance innovation. However, we are much more than companies of consumer-packaged goods. We create high-tech products that help improve the way we experience our everyday lives. We empower people to experience the latest technology.
We are looking for an experienced individual to assist with multi-media and graphic design projects. This position is responsible to coordinate, conduct, and/or assist a variety of graphic design assignments and major projects and supports. To perform effectively in this position, you must have a working knowledge to graphics communications and are well-versed in graphic design, motion graphics, and videography.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Shoot and edit videos for YouTube.
• Develop marketing materials and content for newsletters.
• Create graphics for website, social media specials events, etc.
• Collaborate with a media manager to prioritize and complete graphic requests to meet deadlines.
• Conceptualize and produce unique and engaging video content to drive brand awareness.
• Work with the sales team to design multimedia presentation and associated training materials.
• Provide photography support for events and activities.
• Assist with editorial calendars and posting using post-management software/platforms.
• Organize/Handle the day-to-day request for photos, graphics, and electronic files.
• Maintain level of knowledge pertaining to graphic design and marketing to keep up with most current industry trends and emerging technology.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• At least 2 years of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, & After Effects.
• Demonstrate graphic design skills with a portfolio (work samples required).
• Solid understanding of the basics of good design, especially about typography, color, and composition.
• Experience using websites, CMs, social media, and digital media technology.
• Ability to use software or application to create web, photo, and video content.
• Familiarity with video production and editing, and basic photography knowledge.
• Awareness of current trends in design and product should be maintained.
• Understanding of best practices in both digital production and print production.
• Work experience demonstrating flexibility and excellent organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, respond to requests for information in a timely manner.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task by handling in multiple projects simultaneously and meet concurrent deadlines.
• Excellent organization and strong communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to take direction and maintain a positive attitude|||1025 Cobb International Drive, Suite 210 Kennesaw, Georgia US 30152|||Marketing||||||8Ccq1os.oKZKfxXd|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false