Senior Sales Executive APPLY NOW
j5create® is one of the largest computer accessory brands, built on high-performance innovation. However, we are much more than companies of consumer-packaged goods. We create high-tech products that help improve the way we experience our everyday lives. We empower people to experience the latest technology.
We are looking for Senior Sales Executive responsible for targeting and closing new customers, building customer relationships and driving new business.
We are seeking hungry, competitive mindset talent that strives to win!
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with inside sales team
- Represent j5create in meetings
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Maintain current knowledge of contracting practices
- Play a key role in the administration, knowledge management, and coordination of multiple federal contract track and monitor multiple government sources to identify contract opportunities
- Oversees solicitation and contract activities
- Provide weekly project status indicating progress and next steps
- Assisting in creating proposals
- Review and negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant federal acquisition regulations
- Responsible for managing the contract life cycle/contracting process, from initiation through execution, including administration of assigned contracts
- A desire to learn new skills, be proactive in supporting the business development team, exhibits a strong initiative to manage multiple tasks
- Achieve sales goals and be able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with mid and senior leadership
- Experienced with computer electronics
- Familiar with distributing companies in the technology field
- A willingness to be a supportive teammate, work collaboratively to further company growth goals
- Ability to communicate with the end users and discuss solutions to meet their needs
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Federal acquisition procurement processes
- New business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Hunter sales mentality - goal driven and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), intranet/internet and Contact Management System Experience Level: Entry Level
- Someone who can be a strategist one minute and a tactical problem solver the next
- Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines.
- Ability to construct logical, credible and winning arguments that will persuade senior decision-makers
- Strong attention to detail, pro-active, accurate and a hands-on approach to get things done
- Ability to work independently with a flexible approach and excellent problem-solving skills
- Approachable personality with above average people skills
|||1025 Cobb International Drive, Suite 210 Kennesaw, Georgia US 30152|||Sales||||||gtDrcGhlcMj5niiz|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false