JDD321 Mini Dock for Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
About This Product
- • Compatible with Surface™ Pro 4, 5, 6
- • Dedicated built-in cable with right-angle mini DisplayPort™ and USB™ Type-A 3.0 port base. With this innovative 90-degree L-shaped design, it’s more comfortable, sturdier, and less hassle to connect on the side of your Surface™ Pro.
- • Output via USB-C™ x1, USB™ Type-A 3.0 x2, HDMI™, mini DisplayPort™, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and memory card reader/writer.
- • Supports HDMI™ with a resolution up to 4K at 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz and mini DisplayPort™ with a resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz. The HDMI™ and mini DisplayPort™ ports cannot be used simultaneously.
- • Gigabit Ethernet port with a speed of 1000 Mbps
- • USB-C™ and USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports x2 with a data transfer speed up to 5 Gbps
- • Plug-and-play with no software needed
This 8-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface™ Pro 4, 5, 6 expands your connectivity options to 4K mini DisplayPort™, 4K HDMI™, USB™ Type-A 3.0 x2, USB-C™, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and memory card reader/writer. The adapter features high quality HDMI™ that supports resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz and its mini DisplayPort™ supports resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz, with both serving as the output for an additional external display (only one output supported at a time). Along with its USB-C™ port that supports Gen1 5G data transfer, the two USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports can connect USB™ devices such as keyboards, mice, etc., as well as a memory card reader/writer for quick transfer of your files and photos. It also gives you the ability to add a Gigabit Ethernet connection to your computer for increased internet speeds and stability.
The 8-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ is easy-to-operate with a plug-and-play design; there is no driver or external power required. Just hook it up and enjoy your large display.Features
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB™ Type-A 3.0 and mini DisplayPort™ male connector
HDMI™ female connector x 1
mini DisplayPort™ female connector x 1
Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 female connector
USB-C™ 3.1 Gen1 port female connector x 1
USB™ Type-A 3.0 port female connector x 2
Memory card reader/writer female
HDMI™ display resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
mini DisplayPort™ resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
(only one output is supported at once)
USB-C™ Type-A 3.1 port x 1 (USB™ 3.1 Gen 1/5 Gbps)
USB™ Type-A 3.0 port x2 (USB™ 3.0, 5 Gbps)
Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (Half Duplex)/1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE: IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
SD™/microSD™ 3.0 memory card reader/writer
Main body: 13.2 (W) x 1.8 (H) x 3.8 (D) cm
Cable length: 250 mm
- • ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface™ Pro (JDD321B/JDD321S)
- • Quick Installation Guide
- Turn your Surface™ Pro into a Workstation in Seconds
- The Surface™ Pro Mini Dock is plug-and-play, requiring no additional installation or downloads.
- 4K Output Port
- HDMI™ 4K @ 30 & mini DisplayPort™ 4K @ 60
- Add an HDMI™ port for your Surface™ Pro that supports resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz and mini DisplayPort™ resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz to add an external display (only one output is supported at a time).
- Innovative 90-degree L-shaped Design
- For more comfort, a stronger connection and less hassle to connect on the side of your Surface™ Pro
- USB-C™ and USB™ Type-A 3.0 port x2 with a data transfer speed up to 5 Gbps
- Memory Card Reader/Writer Data Transfer
- SD™/microSD™ can be used simultaneously
- Easily connect your Surface™ to a Gigabit Ethernet.
- High Quality Image Output
- Physical Specifications
Surface and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. mini DisplayPort is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. USB and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. SD and microSD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.