JDD320 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
About This Product
- • Compatible with Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
- • Supports up to 3840 x 2160 (4K) @ 30 Hz via HDMI™ and up to 4K @ 60 Hz via mini DisplayPort™ (*only one port can be used at a time)
- • 2 USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports with data transfer up to 5 Gbps
- • Memory card reader/writer slots allow for external memory access
- • Plug-and-play, no drivers or software required
• Removable silicone pad to prevent the device from slipping
No driver or external power required. This 6-in-1 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface Pro™4/5/6 expands your port options to USB™ Type A 3.0 x 2, memory card reader/writer, 4K mini DisplayPort™ and 4K HDMI™.
The JDD320 is designed to keep all the ports on one side for easy cable management. It supports up to 4K resolutions @ 30 Hz via HDMI™ and up to 4K @ 60 Hz via mini DisplayPort™ (only one output is supported at once). The USB™ Type-A 3.0 ports allow you to connect USB™ peripherals such as a storage device, keyboard, mouse, etc. The removable silicone pad provides a firm grip and protects against accidental disconnections and internal damage.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
• Surface Pro™ 4/5/6*
*The space between USB™ Type-A and mini DisplayPort™ (12 mm) is specifically designed for Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
- • Please remove the silicone pad if the depth of your Surface Pro™ protective case exceeds 2 mm.
- • External power is recommended when connecting the USB™ Type-A port to an HDD enclosure to avoid shortage.
USB™Type-A 3.0 and the mini DisplayPort™ male connector
HDMI™ female connector x 1
mini DisplayPort™ female connector x 1
USB™ Type-A 3.0 port female connector x 2
Memory card reader/writer female
HDMI™ display resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
mini DisplayPort™ resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
(only one output is supported at once)
USB™ Type-A 3.0 port x 2 (USB™ 3.1 Gen 1/ 5 Gbps)
USB™ 3.0 memory card reader/writer
4.52 (W) x 1.5 (H) x 0.35 (D) inch
115 (W) x 38 (H) x 9 (D) mm
Approximately: 0.11 lbs./ 49.5 g
- JDD320 ULTRADRIVEMINIDOCK™ for Surface Pro™ 4/5/6
- Removable Silicone Pad
- Quick Installation Guide
- • Surface Pro™ 4/5/6*
- Turn Your Surface Pro™ into a Workstation in Seconds
- The UltraDrive MiniDock™ is plug-and-play, requiring no additional installation or downloads.
- Expand Your Port Options
- High Quality Image Output
- Add an HDMI™ port to your Surface Pro™ that supports display resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz and mini DisplayPort™ resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz.
- *Only one output is supported at a time.
- High Speed USB™ 3.0 Hub
- Memory Card Reader/Writer Data Transfer
- SD™ & microSD™ can be used simultaneously
- Removable Silicone Pad
- Protect against accidental disconnections and internal damage.
- Physical Specifications
- Easily Extend Your Monitor
- Slim Design
- Compact design for on-the-go.
Surface Pro is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. USB is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. mini DisplayPort is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. SD and microSD are trademarks of SD-3, LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.