- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • No power adapter required
- • Easily make your new HDMI™ equipment compatible with a VGA display
- • Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz
- • 2-channel analog audio output
- • Reserved Micro USB™ Type-B power input port, giving the JDA213 the ability to be powered separately if there is no HDMI™ output device.
- • HDMI™ receiver compliant with HDMI™ 1.4 specification
- • VGA output is compliant with VESA VSIS v1r2 specification
The JDA213 HDMI™ to VGA adapter allows you to connect the HDMI™ output from your laptop, Ultrabook™, desktop, tablet, Blu-ray™, DVD player, digital set-top box, digital camera, video camera, or gaming console equipment to the VGA input of a monitor or projector by converting the HDMI™ video signal from the output device into a VGA output and separate 2-channel analog audio. The adapter supports resolutions including high definition 1080p, up to 1920x1200, which eliminates the expense of upgrading a VGA display for the sake of compatibility. The adapter can also increase your productivity by extending your computer's desktop onto a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace. This adapter has a high quality, compact design for long-term durability and a minimal footprint.
Once you’ve experienced multiple monitors, you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.