- • Super Speed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps)
- • Card Reader supports: SD/MMC, MicroSD, Memory Stick
- • No installation CD is required, simply Plug-and-Play
- • Keyboard and mouse sharing between two connected computers
- • Single cable solution for files transfer
- • Clipboard texts and picture sharing
- • Speed and Convenience - Drag and drop files without a flash drive
- • Hassle Free - outperform any flash drive operation latency
- • Capacity Free - Data transfer is only limited by your computer's hard drive
- • Save or Copy data, photos, music, videos, etc. from a memory card between the two computers
- • Compatibility: Mac to Mac, Mac to Windows, Windows to Windows, and Mac to iPad keyboard
- • No group firewall contingency
- • No concerns across different networks
- • Private & Secure: end to end between two computers
The JUH320V2 Wormhole Docking Station won an official CES 2012 Innovations Award Honoree. This Wormhole Station V.2 adds Windows-to-Mac compatibility and provides a docking extension for laptops featuring Ethernet connections, audio connections and USB 3.0 support. With two USB 3.0 ports and a flash memory card reader, the sleek design of the Wormhole Station V.2 also lifts a laptop off the work surface enough to provide better air flow without interrupting comfort.
"j5create provides customers with easy-to-use tools that are functional and essential to everyday computing," said Fred Schweer, j5create's director of North American sales. "We pride ourselves on developing one-of-a-kind products in both design and simplicity of operation. By adding Macintosh to PC compatibility and expanding on our existing USB 3.0 line, we're taking j5create to a whole new level."
The plug-and-play feature will allow even technologically unsavvy customers to easily use the docking station. The exclusive j5create platform will allow the Wormhole Keyboard/Mouse Switches to transfer files at speeds up to 480Mbps or 15 songs per second; while the Wormhole Station will support USB 3.0 speeds, up to 5Gbps or 160 songs per second.