The JUA310 USB™ 3.0 VGA Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional VGA monitor/display through your USB™ 3.0 port. There's no need to open up your computer to add an expensive video card. With this adapter, you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug in the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The JUA310 supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and 2nd monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and VGA connection
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card
- • Avoid a complicated installation
- • Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- • Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° (note: Rotation Mode functions on Windows® only)
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time