JUA254 USB™ to HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter
About This Product
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and HDMI™ connection
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048x1152
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card and avoid complicated installation.
- • Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large documents across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email and social media accounts at the same time.
The JUA254 USB™ to HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via HDMI™ connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional hardware. The USB™ 3.0 Display Adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully-functioning, multi-display powerhouse. This USB™ adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing additional displays without the hassle of opening the computer casing and installing an external graphics card. You can have a second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for Mac®), or make it your primary monitor. Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any Windows® or Mac® computer with a USB™ 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 resolutions and playback, which are ideal for office applications. The simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector within seconds to create a new visual environment on Windows® 10.
At j5create, we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB™ 3.0 male Type-A Connector
Video & Audio Interface
HDMI™ Female Connector
≦ 300 mA
Main body: 6.83(W) x 2.6(H) x 1.515(D)cm length: 8 cm
Approximately 0.025 kg
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS® X v10.8 or later
- Available USB™ 3.1/3.0/2.0 port (USB™ 3.1/3.0 recommended)
- Driver will automatically install on Windows® 10 (Requires internet access)
1 - 2 Displays
3 - 4 Displays
Intel® Core™ i3 Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB memory or higher
4 GB memory or higher
Full HD Video
Playing video on the extended monitor CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above RAM: 4 GB or higher
Note for Video Player:
- Windows® 8.1/ 8 / 7 user: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA254 USB™ to HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- Supports 1080p Video Resolutions
- Supports display resolution: 2048 x 1152 @ 32 bits
- Performing up to 1080p under Windows® 10/8/7 USB™ 3.0
- Digital Audio 8 kHz - 48 kHz
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®.
- Backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0.
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
- Thin and Sleek Design
- Small, compact and lightweight. Slip it into your laptop bag and take it with you anywhere.
USB is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Windows and Microsoft are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.