JCD376 USB-C™ 3.1 Fully functional Mini Dock-VGA/ HDMI™/ Ethernet/ USB™3.1 HUB/ PD2.0
About This Product
- • Easily add a 4K HDMI™ or VGA video output
- • Reliable network connectivity via the Gigabit Ethernet port
- • USB-C™ power delivery 2.0 provides charging power to the connected devices
- • USB™ 3.1 Gen 1 provides up to 5 Gbps transfer rate, which is 10x faster than USB™ 2.0
- • Plug-and-play, no driver installation is required
This USB-C™ 3.1 mini docking station converts your laptop’s USB-C™ port into six individual ports, allowing you to create a workstation when you are on the move! Now you can leave those single-function adapters at home.
The mini dock features an HDMI™ and VGA port so you can easily connect a 4K HDMI™ or a 1080p VGA monitor. It also adds wired network connectivity with an ethernet port and two USB™ Type-A ports for additional peripherals. With USB™ Power Delivery 2.0, you can power and charge your laptop while using the mini dock by simply connecting a USB-C™ power adapter to the USB-C™ power delivery port.
The JCD376 is perfect for small workspaces, home offices and for on-the-go!
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
• Available USB-C™ port that supports DisplayPort™ Alt Mode and USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0. Please refer to the manufacturer of your computer for more information on your hardware specifications.
• Required graphics card:Special Notes:
- DisplayPort™ 1.2 is required to achieve 4K resolution @ 30 Hz
- DisplayPort™ 1.1 is required to achieve 1920 x 1200 resolution @ 60 Hz
- • A 4K-capable display is required for obtaining the 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- • If you are using a high-powered USB™ device, attach the USB-C™ power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance. When using your USB-C™ power adapter, the multi-adapter powers both the adapter (with attached peripherals) and your laptop.
- • To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files.
Hardware Warranty 2-Year Limited Host Connector USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 1 Male Video Output 1 - HDMI™ Female
1 - VGA Female
Power Source Bus-powered or self-Powered Network Interface RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet) Audio Supported Yes Ports 1 - HDMI™
1 - VGA
1 - USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 1 with PD 2.0
1 - USB™ 3.0 Type-A
1 - USB™ 2.0 Type-A
1 - RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
Maximum Display Resolution HDMI™: 3840 x 2160
VGA: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Display Refresh Rate HDMI™ @ 30 Hz
VGA @ 60 Hz
Maximum Data Transfer Rate 5 Gbps Displays Supported 1 (HDMI™ or VGA) Compatible Networks 10/100/1000 Mbps Audio Channel 2.1 via HDMI™ Power Power Delivery Up to 60W via USB-C™ Power Consumption ≤ 500 mA Input Voltage Up to 20V Input Current Up to 3A Output Voltage Up to 20V Output Current Up to 3A
Color Champagne Metallic Enclosure Type Aluminum Cable Length 7.87 in. (200 mm) Product Height 4.53 in. (115 mm) Product Width 2.1 in. (53.3 mm) Product Depth 0.6 in. (15.2 mm) Product Weight 3.35 oz (95g) Storage Temperature 14 to 149°F (-10 to 65°C) Storage Humidity < 85% non-condensing Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Operating Humidity < 85% non-condensing
- • 1 - JCD376 USB-C™ 3.1 Mini Dock
- • 1 - Quick Installation Guide
UHD 4K HDMI™ Display
Connect your USB-C™ laptop to a 4K monitor transform your laptop into a workstation. Work more efficiently and get more done with a secondary display connected to your laptop.
4K HDMI™ or 1080p VGA
Featuring two single video output options (HDMI™ or VGA) for your convenience.
USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 1
Additional USB-C™ port supports up to 900 mA downstream charging, Power Delivery 2.0, and data transfer up to 5 Gbps.
Charge Your Laptop
With 60W USB™ Power Delivery, you can power and charge your USB-C™ laptop by simply connecting the adapter to your available USB-C™ port, then connecting a USB-C™ power adapter.
Connect Multiple Peripherals Simultaneously
Optional USB-C™ Power in port helps supply additional power when using it with high-powered USB™ devices or with multiple peripherals at once.
Recyclable aluminum enclosure is non-toxic and safe for the environment.
Its compact and lightweight design allows you to quickly create a mobile workstation anywhere you go.
USB, USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Magic Packet is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. DisplayPort is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.