- • Display your Android device screen on a Windows computer
- • The Android device screen can be magnified and rotated
- • Full keyboard and mouse functionality on both PC and mobile device
- • Data transfer functionality through file manager
- • Receive incoming phone call and text message notifications directly on the connected PC
- • Capture the screen shots of the Android device and directly save them to the PC
- • Compatible with Android OS 2.3/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3
Unleash the full power of your Android Device with the Android Mirror!
The JUC610 Android Mirror allows you to display your Android device's screen on your Windows computer. Not only can you display the screen, but you can magnify and rotate it as well as copy and paste text between your phone and PC. Mirroring your device lets you play your favorite games on a larger screen display. You can even use your keyboard and mouse to type directly onto your mobile device or click on any programs. You can transfer data through the file manager and receive incoming call and text message notifications directly on your PC!
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB2.0 Type-A Male to Type-A Female Connector
Link Indicator Blue LED
Main body: 19 (W) x 10.5 (H) x 65 (L) mm
Up to 480 Mbps
PC / Laptop OS
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7/ Vista / XP
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or higher
Available USB 2.0 port
- Some USB 3.0 ports are not compatible; it is highly recommended to use the Android Mirror with a USB 2.0 port on your PC.
Android OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
- Available Micro USB port
- You can download a partial list of compatible phones here: Download .PDF
- JUC610 Android Mirror USB Adapter
- User Manual
• T O P •