JUE120 USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
About This Product
- • Quickly add an 10/100 Ethernet port through USB 2.0
- • USB 2.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- • IEEE 802.3x, 802.3u, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX compatible
- • Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux OS
- • Driver is not required on Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 RT platforms.
- • Activity and Link LED indicators
The JUE120 USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter is a quick and easy way to add an Ethernet port to any Mac, Windows, or Linux computer via a simple USB port. These adapters are perfect if you don't have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your conection speed. The JUE120 is the ultimate solution for home and business users in need of high performance networking. The elegantly designed adapter uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100 Mbps performance.
The JUE120 is official hardware certified by Microsoft Windows 8.1 RT, because it does not require driver installation on any Windows 8.1 RT platform.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB 2.0 A-Type Male connector
RJ-45 Female connector
100 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 200 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX
48 (W) x 25 (H) x 15 (D) mm
USB 2.0 Cable
Approximately 8 cm
Approximately 19g (including cable)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Mac OS X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
- Linux Kernel 3.x / 2.6.x
- Available USB port (USB 2.0 is recommended)
- Driver not required for Windows 8.1 / 8 / Linux 3.x / Chrome OS 3.8
- Driver will automatically install on Windows 7 / XP (Requires Internet access)
- JUE120 USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •