JUA354 USB™ 3.0 to 4K HDMI™ Display Adapter
About This Product
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and HDMI™ connection
- • Video playback performs at 4K UHD with a resolution up to 3840 x 2160
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- • Move and view your large documents across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including:call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email and social media accounts at the same time
The JUA354 USB™ 3.0 to 4K HDMI™ Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB™ 3.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card. With the USB™ 3.0 to Dual HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug the HDMI™ monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for office applications. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB™ 3.0 Male Type-A Connector
HDMI™ Female Connector
3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
≦ 400 mA
Main body: 58 (W) x 76 (H) x 11 (D) mm
Cable length: 80 mm
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) compatible
- macOS® X v10.8 or later
- USB™ 3.1/3.0/2.0 port (USB™ 3.1/3.0 recommended)
- Office applications / Web:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 Dual Core 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB memory or higher
- One 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video playback:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core
- RAM: 4 GB memory or higher
- One 4K Ultra HD or two 2K (2048 x 1152 @ 60 Hz) full-screen video: playback
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB memory or higher
- Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000/ ATI™ HD 7xxx/ NVIDIA® 5XXM or higher
Note for video player:
- Windows® 8.1 / 8 / 7 user: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
- Windows® 10 user: Movies & TV is recommended for video playback
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA354 USB™ 3.0 to 4K HDMI™ Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- 4K Ultra HD
- High definition HDMI™ 2.0 output with 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz max resolution. Perfect for gaming or streaming movies on the TV. Extend your visual workplace with excellent dual-video HDMI™.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®. Backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0.
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
USB is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. ATI is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. NVIDIA is a trademark of NVIDIA Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.