JEE256 USB-C™ to M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure
About This Product
- • Supports NVMe SSD and is compatible with USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 USB™ 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gbps speeds
- • The rubber retention peg can be adjusted to match any kind of M.2 NVMe SSD, including: 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 (M-Key)
- • Supports fast read & write up to 900 Mbps
- • Quick installation, assemble without using screws
- • Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Linux® and Chrome OS™, no driver required
The j5create USB-C™ to M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure easily connects the M.2 NVMe SSD to a USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 PC for file backup, disk upgrade, disk clone, data recovery and storage expansion. Compatible with 4 different sizes, M.2 NVMe SSD 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 (M Key) solid state drivers. Super-fast read & write up to 900 Mbps. Perfect for PCs with no M.2 socket available.
Quick and easy installation, just use the included rubber fasteners to secure your M.2 SSD drives on to the board. No need for screws and screwdrivers. The case is made of smooth aluminum for heat dissipation. The aluminum shell has two side vent holes that are designed to enhance the cooling effect.
With its blue LED indicator, you can easily see the status of this M.2 case. A constant light indicates device connection and a flashing light indicates data transmission.
Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Linux® and Chrome OS™. Plug and play, no driver required. A perfect companion for your laptop while on-the-go! Includes a USB-C™ cable. Slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, and it’s portable and easy-to-carry.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
- • Windows®, macOS®, Linux® or Chrome OS™
- • If this is the first time you are using your M.2 SSD you should format it before using it.
- • Please be aware that the enclosure has good thermal conductivity for the NVMe SSD; therefore, the enclosure temperature might be higher and feel hot, please be careful.
- • Only supports M-Key PCIe NVMe SSD.
USB-C™ female: USB-C™ 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gbps
M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
Supports 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280
Constant light - device connection
Flashing - data transmission
White plastic/ Silver aluminum
1.22(W) x 0.59(H) x 4.37(D) in.
31.11(W) x 14.87(H) x 111(D) mm
USB-C™ Cable Length: 0.98 ft/ 30 cm
-10 – 65°C
< 85% non-condensing
0 – 40°C
< 85% non-condensing
Product Limited Warranty
- • USB-C™ to M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure
- • USB-C™ to USB-C™ Cable 30 cm
- • Quick Installation Guide
- Easily add an SSD to your laptop in seconds
- No drivers or assembly required
- Supports M.2 NVMe SSD with M-Key
- Sizes: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280
- Fast Heat Dissipation From the Compartment
- Never worry about overheating your external storage
- No Tools Needed
- No need for screws or screwdrivers
- Blue LED indicator is always on when the SDD is connected
- A flashing light indicates data transmission
- Small Reversible Connector
- High durability and versatility.
USB and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Linux is a trademark of The Linux Foundation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Chrome OS is a trademark of Google LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.