The JUA311 USB™ to VGA Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB™ 3.0 port. No need to open up the computer to add an expensive video card, with the JUA311 you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug in the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. It supports three viewing modes: Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity; Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, great for spreadsheets; and Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations. With plug & play functionality between your computer and 2nd monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- • Easily add an additional display through a USB™ 3.0 and VGA connection
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- • Hot swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.