- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • Compatible with DisplayPort™ Dual-Mode v1.2 or Thunderbolt™ 2
- • Compliant with HDMI™ 1.4 specifications
- • Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160, 30 Hz) and 3D video formats over HDMI™
- • Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ Adapter
- • Supports Audio
- • Ideal accessory for Apple® iMac® or MacBook®
- • Features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics card solution.
The JDA159 adapter allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to a 4K HDTV or other display device using an HDMI™ input. First connect the JDA159 to your computer. Then plug your existing HDMI™ cable from your display into the mini DisplayPort™ adapter. Compatible with both DisplayPort™ 1.2 and Thunderbolt™ 2, our JDA159 quickly converts the DisplayPort™ video signal into an HDMI™ signal, and with its plug-and-play technology there is no need to download any drivers.
Once you’ve experienced multiple monitors, you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
mini DisplayPort™ Male Connector
Video & Audio Interface
HDMI™ Female Connector
0.83 (W) x 1.33(H) x 0.47(D) inch
21(W) x 45(H)x12(D) mm
Cable length: 4.9 inch (125 mm)
Approximately 0.04 lbs. (19g)
- • Available mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 or Thunderbolt™ 2
- • DP++™ port (Dual Mode DisplayPort™) required on graphics card or video source
- • (DVI and HDMI™ pass-through must be supported)
- • DisplayPort™ v1.1a or Thunderbolt™ 1 have a maximum resolution of up to 2560 x 1200
- • Mac® models with Thunderbolt™ 2
- • MacBook Pro® (Retina, Late 2013 and later)
- • Mac Pro® (Late 2013)
- • iMac® (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
- • Mac® mini (Late 2014)
- JDA159 mini DisplayPort™ to 4K HDMI™ adapter
• T O P •