The JCH349 USB-C™ 3.1 Charging Bridge allows for a USB™ Type-A device to be connected simultaneously at a transmission speed of 10 Gbps, while still providing connectivity and support for USB™ 2.0 (480 Mbps) and 1.1 (12 Mbps) devices. Connected with a power source, the USB-C™ input charging port allows you to keep charging your notebook or smartphone.
Compatible with MacBook®, Chromebook®, XPS 13/15 computers, and most other USB Type-C™ devices. For ultimate functionality, use the JCH349 USB-C™ 3.1 Charging Bridge with j5create's JUP4275 for laptops/tablets, and/or use the JUP1230 for mobile devices.
USB-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB™ cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps.
- • Compliant with USB™ 3.1 Gen1/Gen2 with a data rate up to 10 Gbps
- • Backward compatible with USB™ 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 specifications
- • Extend USB™ Type-A 3.1 port
- • Supports upstream charging and Power Delivery
- • Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible