The JUA190 USB™ 2.0 Display Adapter acts as an external graphics adapter for your PC. It allows you to add an additional VGA monitor/display through your USB™ 2.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive graphics card. With the USB™ 2.0 Display Adapter, you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter to the USB™ port, then plug in the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready.
The adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and a second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card and avoid complicated installation
- • Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: Phone centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time