- • Plug-and-Play USB™ connectivity
- • Allows for up to 4 adapters in Windows®
- • Allows for up to 2 adapters in Mac®
- • Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended, Mirror
- • Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° (Please note: Rotation Mode functions on Windows® only)
- • Aluminum enclosure that is non-toxic and recyclable
- • Easy driver installation
- • Multi-display control panel
- • Shortcut to access Windows®
- • Friendly software
- • Identify Monitors
- • Multi-Display Control Panel
- • Shortcut to access Windows
- • Display setting dialog
The JUA210 USB™ 2.0 Display Adapter acts as an external graphics card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional VGA display through your USB™ 2.0 port. There’s no need to open your computer to add an expensive graphics card. With this adapter, you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter into the USB™ port, plug the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready to go.
The JUA210 supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which can be great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which can be ideal for presentations.
With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds. Its compact design caters to the sophisticated user who values function as well as elegance.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
USB™ 2.0 Type-A Connector
VGA-DB 15 pin Female Connector
≦ 500 mA
54 (W) x 93 (H) x 14 (D) mm
Cable length: 130 mm
- Windows® 10 or later
- macOS® 10.9 or later
- Available USB™ 2.0 port
- Operating temperature: -50° F - 131° F/Nonoperating: -77°F-167°F
Minimum System Requirements
1 - 2 Displays
3 - 4 Displays
Intel®/AMD™ Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB or higher
4 GB or higher
An independent power supply is required when using the USB™ hub to connect multiple dongles.
This device is intended for office applications and not for home entertainment or video playback.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA210 USB™ 2.0 VGA Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver CD with E-Manual
• Driver installation is required for macOS® and Windows®. If the computer has network access and administrative rights, Windows® can automatically install the driver when the device is plugged in.
• T O P •