The JUA210 USB™ 2.0 Display Adapter acts as an external graphics card for your Mac® or PC. It allows you to add an additional VGA display through your USB™ 2.0 port. There’s no need to open your computer to add an expensive graphics card. With this adapter, you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter into the USB™ port, plug the VGA monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready to go.
The JUA210 supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which can be great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which can be ideal for presentations.
With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds. Its compact design caters to the sophisticated user who values function as well as elegance.
- • Plug-and-Play USB™ connectivity
- • Allows for up to 4 adapters in Windows®
- • Allows for up to 2 adapters in Mac®
- • Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended, Mirror
- • Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° (Please note: Rotation Mode functions on Windows® only)
- • Aluminum enclosure that is non-toxic and recyclable
- • Easy driver installation
- • Multi-display control panel
- • Shortcut to access Windows®
- • Friendly software
- • Identify Monitors
- • Multi-Display Control Panel
- • Shortcut to access Windows
- • Display setting dialog