JUA355 USB™ 3.0 HDMI™ Slim Display Adapter
About This Product
- • Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 connection.
- • Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution of up to 2048 x 1152.
- • Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation.
- • Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- • Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- • Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- • Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- • Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- • A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.
The JUA355 USB™ 3.0 HDMI™ Slim Display Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI™ connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The JUA355 can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully-functioning multi-display powerhouse.
You can have your second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for Mac®) or make it your primary monitor.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB™ 3.0 Male Type-A Connector
HDMI™ Female Connector
≦ 500 mA
Main body: 23.4(W) x 67.72(H) x 14.45(D) mm
Cable length: 129.5 mm
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP (32-bit or 64-bit) Compatible
- macOS® X 10.6 – 10.11 Compatible
- Available USB™ 3.0/2.0 port (USB™ 3.0 recommended)
- Driver will automatically install on 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (Requires internet access)
Minimum System Requirements
1 - 2 Displays
3 - 4 Displays
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz or above
2 GB memory or higher
4 GB memory or higher
Full HD Video
Requirements for playing video on the extended monitor
CPU: Intel® i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
RAM: 4 GB or higher
Higher processor recommended for multiple displays and optimal performance.
NOTE: USB™ hub is not recommended for USB™ 3.0 display adapter.
Note for Video Player:
Windows® 7 & 8 users: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
Windows® XP & Mac® users: Windows® XP & Mac® products are not supported by USB™ 3.0 at this time; therefore, we suggest USB™ 2.0 for office applications only; video playback is not recommended due to USB™ 2.0 bandwidth limitations causing limited video performance.
Playing video with multiple monitors: Only Media Player Classic is supported.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA355 USB™ 3.0 HDMI™ Slim Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- Supports Full HD Video Resolutions
- Plug-and-play USB™ connectivity after software installation
- Supports display resolution: 2048 × 1152 @ 32 bit
- Add up to 4 adapters for multiple displays for office applications
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display
- Use up to 4 adapters simultaneously
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®, backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0
- Fast Installation With a Simple USB™ Plug In
- Simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds create a new visual environment.
- Thin and Sleek Design
- Premium silver aluminum casing, perfect for your notebook
USB is a trademark (or registered trademark) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. HDMI is a trademark (or registered trademark) of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows and Microsoft are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Microsoft Corp., in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Intel Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.