The JCA175 is a lightweight and portable adapter that connects a USB-C™ to an HDMI™ and VGA monitor or projector while also connecting a standard USB™ 3.0 device and a USB-C™ charging port. It supports a video output up to 4K @ 30 Hz (HDMI™) + 1080P @ 60 Hz (VGA), which allows you to capture every detail of an image and gives you audio output to your external display through HDMI™. The USB™ 3.0 port provides data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, making it easy to transfer an HD movie in no time at all. The USB-C™ power delivery port supports 100W, ensuring that the computer stays powered on while the device is connected.
The USB-C™ to HDMI™ supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) and VGA resolutions up to 1080P (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz) when they are used alone. It also supports mirror and extended modes when used separately. When the two output ports work at the same time, the maximum resolution of both of them together is 1080P @ 60 Hz. When working together it supports mirror mode only.
This 4-in-1 adapter is plug and play with no drivers or software required. Great for use in the office, home theater, teaching, etc. The JCA175 is compatible with Windows®, macOS® and Chrome OS™ computers with a USB-C™ port.
- • Supports HDMI™ resolutions up to 4K at 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz; VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 or 1080P @ 60 Hz. Supports Mirror and Extended modes.
- • When you connect both VGA and HDMI™, it only supports Mirror Mode with 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- • USB™ 3.0 power delivery supports 100W upstream charging
- • USB™ 3.0 supports up to 5 Gbps data transfer
- • No software/drivers required