JUPW1101 10W Wireless Fast Charger
About This Product
- • Qi™ inductive wireless charging technology
- • Fast charge provides an output of up to 10W for standard Qi™ devices and up to 7.5W for standard Qi™ devices such as iPhone® X/8/8 PLUS
- • Standard charge provides an output of up to 5W for standard Qi™ devices.
- • LEDs indicate device and charger status
- • Surge protection to ensure safe charging
- • Anti-slip charging pad keeps devices secure
- • Sleek, compact and thin design
The 10W Wireless Charger is equipped with Qi™ inductive wireless charging technology to charge your device at Apple® or Android™ fast charge speed, up to 5V/1A – 1.5A or 9V/1.1A of power. Perfect for Apple®, iPhone® X/8/8 PLUS and select Android™ devices. Use a QC™ 3.0 adapter with your fast pad wireless charger for speedy charging at 7.5W or 10W (according to your phone’s model). The charger also comes with surge protection, overcharging protection, overcurrent and overheating protection, keeping your devices safe.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
10W Wireless Charger
5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
5V/1A – 1.5A or 9V/1.1A
Quick Charge™ 3.0 Charger
100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Indicator light identification
Connected to a power outlet
Flashes blue to green 3 times and then turns off
Flashes blue 3 times and then stays lit
When the mobile device is removed
from the wireless charger
10W Wireless Charger:
Quick Charge™ 3.0 Charger:
-20 – 70°C
5 – 95% RH. Non-condensing
0 – 25°C
< 35 – 95% RH. Non-condensing
- Compatible with all Qi™ devices
- For 10W and 7.5W fast charge, the Quick Charge™ 3.0/2.0 charger (included) must be used
- The fast charge only supports iPhone® and select Android™ devices.
- Use only j5create approved chargers (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 2V/1.5A). Unauthorized chargers may cause damage or the wireless charger may malfunction.
- To ensure the best charging performance, put the mobile device in the center of the 10W wireless charger. If the mobile device is not properly placed on the 10W wireless charger’s surface (depending on the location of the mobile device’s wireless charging coil), your mobile device may not charge properly.
- Do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets or cards with a magnetic strip between the mobile device and the wireless charger. The mobile device may not charge properly or may become damaged due to overheating.
- Wireless charging may not work properly if you have attached a thick case to your mobile device. If your case is thick, remove it before placing your mobile device on the wireless charger.
- • JUPW1101 - 10W Wireless Fast Charger
- • Quick Charge™ 3.0 Charger
- • QIG
• T O P •
- 10W Fast Charge Wireless Charger
- Qi™ Inductive Wireless Charging Technology
- Certified Standard Qi™ for wireless charging. Compatible with various Qi™ devices.
- 10W Fast Charge
- Fast charging provides an output of up to 10W for compatible Android™ Qi™ devices. It also provides 7.5W charging for compatible iOS® devices.
- LED Charging Status Indicator Light
- The LED light has two colors to indicate the charging status.
- When connected to a power outlet:
- Flashes green and blue 3 times and then green stays lit.
- When charging:
- Fades blue 5 times and then turns off.
- Foreign Object Warning Light
- Object detection/Overtemperature Protection:
- Flashes blue, then enters protection mode and stops charging
- Advanced Multi Protection
- Provides you with safe and reliable charging technology: overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection, overtemperature protection and short-circuit protection.
- For more information on our Premium Audio Adapter/Cable with lightning connector (JLA160/163) click here.
Qi is a trademark (or registered trademark) of The Wireless Power Consortium, in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, iOS and iPhone are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Google LLC, in the U.S. and other countries. QC and Quick Charge are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.