Administrative Assistant (Sales Support) APPLY ON INDEEDAPPLY BELOW
If you’re ready to help a rapidly growing Tech Company in an environment that emphasizes personal initiative, teamwork and growth, then we’re looking for you! We are seeking a full-time, administrative assistant to the VP and sales team in a variety of administrative duties.
Responsibilities: include, but are not limited to performing basic office duties such as
- Answers and screens emails in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
- Frequently checks the status of each department.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Conducts research; compiles and types reports.
- Coordinates meetings, including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Supports reps and organizes events.
- Handles clerical tasks.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Experience in hardware or software technology sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Great customer service skills that will help to ensure the pleasant customer experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Great work attitude
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas
- 401(k) 4% Match
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- In Office
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday