Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
Get your start in the IT world!
Emerging computer accessory company is looking for customer service/ technical support talent to handle our growing volume. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the IT industry! We are looking for fun and energetic people that are hard-working and interested in the latest technology.
Come join us in our laid back work environment with room for advancement! Our hours of operation are from 8:30am till 7:00pm Monday thru Friday, but we typically schedule for eight-hour shifts, Full time.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties Include:
- Interacting with costumers over the phone, email and live chat
- Troubleshooting customer's issues quickly and efficiently while maintaining a pleasant attitude
- Develop new troubleshooting strategies and communicate them with the team
- Help test new and current products and report findings to management
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred knowledge in Linux®, macOS® X and Windows® operating systems
- Knowledgeable about computers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be dependable
- At least one year experience working in a customer service roll
- Strong data entry skills
- Phone skills (exhibit proper phone etiquette and clear speech)
- People skills
- Problem solving
- Bilingual a plus
- An ability to multi-task
- Preferred experience with Zendesk®, Teamviewer, and LiveChat|||1025 Cobb International Drive, Suite 210 Kennesaw, Georgia US 30152|||Customer Service||||||Hzn9oI9vnbUFhnZM|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false