EDI Logistic Coordinator APPLY ON INDEEDAPPLY BELOW
EDI Logistics Coordinator. j5create is seeking a detail-oriented individual who is disciplined and meticulous with all the small things that go into making our big ideas work and to assist with operating a rapidly growing inventory system. A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. In addition, the ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Understanding the Customers’ Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Closely Review orders for Accuracy and Completeness
- Log Orders into the Database and ship according to customers’ preferences
- Develop Relationships with Carriers for assistance with shipments
- Work with Accounting on compliance and price discrepancy
- Communicate with Sales Team with any questions they may have
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer Experience (Microsoft Office 365 - Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Microsoft Dynamics - Business Central. SPS Commerce, DataMason and other EDI Software).
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to follow specific directions.
- Minimum 1-year Experience in Logistics
- Minimum 2 years of Office Experience
- Data Entry Experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trustworthy and Reliable: Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively
- Prioritize and work independently on multiple small projects simultaneously while ensuring the highest level of quality
- Excellent communication, organizational, and coordination abilities
- Must have Reliable Transportation.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test.
- Must be able to pass Background Check.
- 401(k) 4% Match
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- In Office
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday