- Your host USB-C™ port (USB™ 3.1 is recommended) must support USB™ DisplayPort™ alt mode to ensure full functionality.
- Your mobile device might require more power than your charger can allow to use the adapter and charge your device simultaneously. To ensure the JCH451 powers and charges your mobile device while in use, a higher wattage power adapter may be required.
4K-capable displays and cable are required to achieve 3840 x 2160p resolution
HDMI™: DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K @ 30 Hz resolution
|Host Interface||USB Type-C™ 3.1 Gen1 Male connector|
|USB™ Port||USB™ 3.0 female connector x 3 ports|
|Video Interface||HDMI™ Female Connector x 1|
|USB™ Micro B||USB™ Micro-B Female 5V Power in|
|Power Mode||USB™-powered or Self-powered|
|HDMI™||Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz|
33 (W) x 94.7 (H) x 15.6 (D) mm
Cable length: 23 cm
|Weight||Approximately 549.5g (including cable)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 – 65°C|
|Storage Humidity||< 85% non-condensing|
|Operation Temperature||0 – 40°C|
|Operation Humidity||< 85% non-condensing|
- If you are using a high-powered USB™ device please attach an USB™ Micro-B power adapter to the JCH451 power delivery port for maximum performance.
- To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB-C™ power adapter while copying files.
- For more information about graphic cards for your device, refer to the manufacturer of your hardware.
- JCH451 USB-C™ 3.1 3-Port USB™ 3.0 HUB & 4K HDMI™
- Quick Installation Guide