Staff Accountant APPLY ON INDEEDAPPLY BELOW
This position handles a large volume of general ledger reconciliations and journal entries. To be considered, you must have excellent working knowledge of all accounting processes with a proficiency in Excel and double entry accounting. This position will support the accounting department at j5create. This role will assist with financial strategic planning for EU and US operations, EU tax compliance, reconciling accounts and ad hoc financial responsibilities.
- Knowledge of current accounting procedures and methods.
- Financial data entry for customer accounts.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Create and send financial reports weekly and monthly.
- Maintain receipts and enter in Business Central.
- Provide reporting to management as needed.
- Knowledge of sales tax along with GST/HST and/or VAT.
- Billing and invoicing.
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards.
- Other tasks as requested.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s in accounting.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated leadership among peers.
- Execute strong analytical skills.
- Work effectively under minimum supervision.
- Effectively manage stressful interactions.
- Multi-task in a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with international compliance.
- Aware of business trends.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar software.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- 401(k) 4% Match
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- In Office
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday