JCD383 USB Type-C Multi Adapter
About This Product
- • Quickly add an HDMI and Gigabit Ethernet port
- • Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- • USB 3.0 Type-A port x 3; BC 1.2 port x 1
- • Supports USB Type-C upstream & downstream: charging, power delivery 3.0 and data transfer
- • SD/MicroSD card slots allow for external memory access
The j5create USB Type-C Multi Adapter provides extra connectivity from your computer. These pocket-sized multi-adapters allow you to add an additional USB 3.1/SD/Micro-SD computer peripheral, HDMI monitor or Gigabit Ethernet through your USB ports. One of the USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port supports fast charging BC 1.2 for smartphone/tablet/iPad®. USB Type-C port supports charging, power delivery 3.0 and data transfer. When connected with a power source, the USB Type-C input charging port allows you to keep charging your notebook or smartphone. USB Type-C is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB cables and connectors. This new USB standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB Type-C has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB Type-C offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB Type-C Male Type-C connector
HDMI Female Connector x 1
USB Type-C Female connector x 1
RJ-45 Female connector (Gigabit Ethernet) x 1
USB 3.0 Type-A Female connector
USB 3.0 SD x 1 Slot
USB 3.0 Micro-SD x 1 Slot
Bus-powered or self-powered
Display resolution: 4K @ 30 Hz
Upstream & downstream: charging, power delivery 3.0 and data transfer
USB 3.0 Type-A port x 3 (USB 3.1 Gen1/ 5 Gbps)
BC 1.2 port x 1 (CDP 1.5A/DCP 2.4A)
1000 Mbps (Half Duplex)/1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- • Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, magic packet, or Microsoft wakeup frame
- • Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- • Supports Jumbo Frame
- • Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
Physical Specifications Dimensions
0.16 (W) x 0.34 (H) x 0.05 (D) in.
50 (W) x 105 (H) x 16.5 (D) mm
Approximately: 0.23 lbs/105g
< 85% non-condensing
< 85% non-condensing
- Available DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB Type-C port
- USB PD 3.0/2.0 compatible for upstream charging
- The port with the icon provides additional power of up to 2.4A, fast-charging an iPad®, smart phone, tablet or similar device
- If you are using a high-powered USB device, attach the USB Type-C power adapter to the power delivery port to ensure maximum performance
- To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the USB Type-C power adapter while copying files. For maximum performance, use a PC and USB Type-C power adapter equipped with PD 3.0
- JCD383 USB Type-C Multi Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- 9-Ports for All Your Connections Needs
- 4K Ultra HD
- High definition HDMI 2.0 output with 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz max resolution. Perfect for gaming or streaming movies on a TV. Extend your visual workplace with excellent dual-video HDMI.
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Power Delivery 3.0 provides you with more stability and better compatibility.
Only have PD 2.0? Don't worry, PD 3.0 devices work with PD 2.0.
- 5 Gbps Transfer Speed
- 2-Port USB 3.0 supports transfer speeds at 5 Gbps.
- BC 1.2 Fast Charging
- Provides up to 2.5x faster charging than standard chargers. Up to 2.4A, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port supports fast charging BC 1.2 for smartphone/tablet/iPad® or similar device.
- Spring Push MicroSD Slot
- The spring push design will make sure your memory card is inserted safely.