- • USB-C™ Male and RJ-45 Female Port
- • Supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T
- • Supports Wake-on-Lan (WOL) function
- • Supports IEEE 802.3az-2010, also known as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- • Reduce CPU Loading, Microsoft® NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload Engine (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1 and Large send v2) support
- • Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port over USB-C™
- • USB™ plug-and-play
- • USB™ 3.1 Gen1 and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0/1.1
- • Transfer all of your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network.
- • USB™ bus-powered
- • Compatible with Windows® and macOS®
- • Activity and Link LED indicators
j5create’s JCE133G is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB-C™ port on your Ultrabook™ or MacBook®. The JCE133G is the ultimate solution if you do not have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your speed. The elegantly designed JCE133G uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet performance. The JCE133G allows you to add networking capabilities to a computer without them through a Wi-Fi connection.