JCE133G USB-C™ to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
About This Product
- • USB-C™ Male and RJ-45 Female Port
- • Supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T
- • Supports Wake-on-Lan (WOL) function
- • Supports IEEE 802.3az-2010, also known as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- • Reduce CPU Loading, Microsoft® NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload Engine (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1 and Large send v2) support
- • Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port over USB-C™
- • USB™ plug-and-play
- • USB™ 3.1 Gen1 and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0/1.1
- • Transfer all of your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network.
- • USB™ bus-powered
- • Compatible with Windows® and macOS®
- • Activity and Link LED indicators
j5create’s JCE133G is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB-C™ port on your Ultrabook™ or MacBook®. The JCE133G is the ultimate solution if you do not have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your speed. The elegantly designed JCE133G uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet performance. The JCE133G allows you to add networking capabilities to a computer without them through a Wi-Fi connection.
At j5create, we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB-C™ Male connector
Supports USB™ 3.0 & 2.0 & 1.1 specifications
RJ-45 Female connector
- 10-65 °C
Main Body: 68 (W) X 23 (H) X 14.5 (D) mm
- Windows® 10/8.1/7/Windows Vista™/XP
- Windows Server™ 2016/2012/2008R2/2008
- macOS® 10.6 later
- Linux® Kernel up to 4.15
- Chrome OS™
- Native Driver Support, no additional driver needed in Windows® 10, macOS® 10.6 later, or Chrome OS™
- Available USB-C™ port (USB™ 3.0 is recommended)
- USB Type-C™ to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter x1
- Quick Installation Guide x1
- USB-C™ to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Mac® / Windows® / Chrome™ Compatible
- Gigabit Ethernet Connection over USB-C™
- Mac® / Windows® / Chrome™ Compatible
- Plug and Play
- Native driver support, no additional driver needed in Windows® 10/ macOS® 10.6 and later/ Chrome OS™
- Small Reversible USB-C™ Connector
- High durability and versatility. USB-C™ is a user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
- Surge Protection
- Protection components prevent "Surge Overload," protecting the network card and extending the product's life.
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with devices running Windows®, macOS®, Chrome OS™ and Linux™
USB-C, USB and USB Type-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Windows, Windows Vista and Windows Server are trademarks of Microsoft Corp., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. macOS and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Linux is a trademark of The Linux Foundation, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Chrome OS and Chrome are trademarks of Google LLC, its affiliates or its respective owners, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any interest in the marks of others.