JCH346 USB Type-C 4-Port HUB USB-A/USB-C/PD 2.0
About This Product
- • Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 with a data rate of up to 5 Gbps.
- • USB 3.0 SuperSpeed – 10 times faster transfer rate.
- • Backwards compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 specifications
- • Adds four USB 3.0 ports to your Macbook, Chromebook, or other laptop computers with a single USB plug
- • Supports upstream charging and Power Delivery 2.0
- • Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible
- • Elegant aluminum housing
The JCH346 USB Type-C 4-Port HUB allows for USB Type-A and Type-C devices to be connected simultaneously at a transmission speed of 5 Gbps, while still providing connectivity and support for USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and 1.1 (12 Mbps) devices. Connected with a power source, the USB Type-C input charging port allows you to charge your notebook or smartphone. Compatible with MacBook, Chromebook, XPS 13/15 and other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port. USB Type‐C is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB cables and connectors. This new USB standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB Type‐C has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB Type‐C offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Male
USB Type-C Port
USB Type-C Power In x1 port (Supports upstream charging and Power Delivery 2.0) USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C female connector x1 port
USB Type-A Port
USB 3.0 female connector x3 ports
Bus-powered or self-powered
1.98 (W) x 0.59 (H) x 3.79 (D) in
5.05 (W) x 1.5 (H) x 9.8 (D) cm
Cable length: 25 cm
Approximately 2.47 oz (including cable)
< 85% non-condensing
< 85% non-condensing
- Available USB Type-C port (USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C is recommended)
- Available USB power delivery over USB Type-C to support upstream charging
- JCH346 USB Type-C 4-Port HUB
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •