JUC600 Android Mirror
About This Product
- • Display your Android device screen on a Windows desktop
- • The Android device screen can be magnified and rotated on the Windows desktop
- • Full keyboard and mouse functionality directly from the connected PC
- • Data transfer functionality through file manager
- • Receive incoming phone call and text message notifications directly on the connected PC
- • Capture the screen of the Android device and directly save it to the PC
- • Video display is only supported on Android 4.0 or later
- • Compatible with Android OS 2.3/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3
Unleash the full power of your Android device with the JUC600 Android Mirror!
The JUC600 Android Mirror creates a bridge between an Android mobile device and a Windows computer.
When the Mirror is connected to an Android mobile device and a computer, the mobile device screen will be mirrored, magnified, and displayed on the computer's desktop. The user can employ the keyboard and mouse of the computer to control the smartphone or tablet during the sync while simultaneously charging the mobile device.
With a friendly software interface, the Mirror can support a 360° screen rotation. Text can be copied and pasted from the Windows computer to the Android device and screen shots can be taken and saved onto the computer. It also turns the keyboard and mouse of the computer into a full-size physical keyboard and mouse for the Android device.
In addition, incoming calls and/or messages can be received and replied to instantly using the desktop.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
USB 2.0 Type-A to Micro-B Connector
Cable: 120 cm
Link Indicator Blue LED
Main body: 19 (W) x 10.5 (H) x 59 (L) mm
Up to 480 Mbps transfer rate
PC / Laptop OS
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7/ Vista / XP
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or higher
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Some USB 3.0 ports are not compatible; it is highly recommended to use the Android Mirror with a USB 2.0 port on your PC.
- 2.3/ 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.2/ 4.3
- Available Micro USB Port
- You can download a partial list of compatible phones here: Download .PDF
- JUC600 Android Mirror USB Adapter
- User Manual
• T O P •