- • Quickly add a 10/100 Gigabit Ethernet port through USB™ 2.0
- • USB™ 2.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0/1.1
- • IEEE 802.3x, 802.3u, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX compatible
- • Compatible with Windows®, macOS® and Linux® OS
- • Driver is not required on Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 8.1 RT platforms.
- • Activity and Link LED indicators
The JUE125 is a quick and easy way to add an Ethernet port to any Mac®, Windows® or Linux® computer via a simple USB™ port. These adapters are perfect if you don't have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your connection speed. The JUE125 is the ultimate solution for home and business users in need of high performance networking. The elegantly designed adapter uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100 Mbps performance.
The JUE125 is official hardware certified by Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 RT, because it does not require driver installation on any Windows® 8.1 RT platform.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
USB™ 2.0 Type-A Male connector
RJ-45 Female connector
100 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 200 Mbps (Full Duplex)
IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX
Main Body: 48(W) x 25(H) x 15(D) mm
USB™ 2.0 Cable
Approximately 8 cm
Approximately 19g (including cable)
- Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7/ Windows Vista™ / XP
- macOS® X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
Linux® Kernel 3.x / 2.6.x
- Available USB™ port (USB™ 2.0 is recommended)
- Driver not required for Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Linux® 3.x / Chrome OS™ 3.8
- Driver will automatically install on Windows® 7 (Requires Internet access)
- JUE125 USB™ 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •