JUE301 Wireless 11N USB Mini Adapter
About This Product
- • Complies with IEEE 802.11n standard and IEEE 802.11g / IEEE 802.11b standards
- • 2.4GHz wireless operating frequency
- • Wireless data rates up to 150Mbps
- • WEP 64/128 bit and WPA/WPA2/TKIP/AES encryption mode
- • Portable mini adapter built-in PIFA antenna
- • Supports 20MHz/40MHz bandwidth; multiple BSSID; QoS-WMM, WMM-PS
- • One Transmit and one Receive path (1T1R)
- • Auto-sensing and auto-negotiating to determine the connection speed of either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps
- • Supports WPS: PIN, PBC
- • Supports Infrastructure mode, Ad-Hoc mode
- • Supports Cisco CCX
- • Supports Soft AP
- • Low Power with Advanced Power
The JUE301 Wireless 11N USB mini Adapter is a 150N wireless card. It supports the 2.4GHz band in full compliance with the IEEE802.11n standard and 802.11b/g standards. The 11N USB mini adapter comes in a convenient compact size with a USB interface and reliable Wireless LAN. The Mac/BBP/RF controller and high-gain power amplifier provide excellent performance. With its sleek, stylish appearance, the wireless 11N USB mini adapter is suitable for use by students, business professionals as well as in the home office.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated team of technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
IEEE 802.11n；IEEE 802.11g；IEEE 802.11b
11b： 1 / 2 / 5.5 / 11 Mbps
11g： 6 / 9 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 54 Mbps
11n： up to 150 Mbps
18 dBm （Typical）
CCK / OFDM / BPSK / QPSK / QAM
11n： -68dBm@130M ； -68dBm@108M
WPA / WPA2 / WPA-WPA2 / 802.1x
64 / 128 bit WEP encryption
WPS (PIN, PBC)
Built-in PIFA antenna
23 (W) x 15.8 (H) x 7.8 (D) mm
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Available USB port
- Driver not required for Windows 10 / 8.1
- Driver will automatically install on Windows 8
- Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •
- 2.5G Wireless Operating Frequency
- Supports the 2.4 GHz band. In full compliance with the IEEE802.11n standard and 802.11b/g standards. Data up to 150 Mbps Wireless LAN speeds of 2.4 GHz.
- Low Power with Advanced Power
- Low power coupled with a high speed feature makes it suitable for use by students, business professionals as well as in the home office.
- Easy Install
- Install the driver with the included set-up CD. Next plug the wireless mini adapter into the device and you’re ready to use the Internet.
- Convenient Compact Size & Light Weight
- The 11N USB mini adapter comes in a convenient compact size with a USB interface and reliable Wireless LAN. The portable mini adapter is equipped with a built-in PIFA antenna.