JUPV41 4-Port USB™ QC™ 3.0 & USB-C™ Car Charger
About This Product
- • Charge 4 devices simultaneously
- • Supports Quick Charge™ 3.0 (max 18W)
- • Supports USB Type-C™
- • Quick Charge™ 2.0 backwards compatible
- • 2-port USB™ fast charging (max 5V 2.4A per port)
- • Compatible with Android™, Apple® and other devices
- • Surge protection to ensure safe charging
The JUPV41 4-Port USB™ QC™ 3.0 & USB Type-C™ Car Charger provides multiple ports, giving you the ability to charge up to 4 devices simultaneously. One port is equipped with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 support, allowing you to charge your QC™ 3.0 compatible smartphone 4x faster than a standard charger. One port is the USB Type-C™ standard, it allows you to charge your device at up to 3A. The other two ports come with a standard USB™ port, giving you the ability to simultaneously charge other device(s) at up to 2.4A. The charger also comes with surge protection, protection from overcharging, overcurrent and overheating, keeping your devices safe.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a full-time team of dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket System: Open a Ticket
- QC™ 3.0 x1
- Type-A x2
- USB-C™ x1
Max Charging Output
Type-A & USB-C™:
5V/6A Total (5V 3A Per port)
2.01 (W) x 3.27 (H) x 1.08 (D) in.
5.1 (W) x 8.3 (H) x 2.74 (D) cm
- JUPV41 4-Port USB™ QC™ 3.0 & USB Type-C™ Car Charger
• T O P •
- Up to 4x Faster Than Conventional Chargers
- Activity And Link LED Indicator
- Check the connection status
- Chargers Intelligently Identify Each Connected Device
- High Capacity With Surge Protection
- 48W 4-Port Super Charger
- Easily charge multiple devices simultaneously
- Speeds up to 2.4A
Quick Charge, QC and Qualcomm are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., in the U.S. and other countries. USB, USB-C and USB Type-C are trademarks (or registered trademarks) of USB Implementers Forum, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Google LLC, in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is a trademark (or registered trademark) of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.