The JUCX01 USB Type-C™ 3.1 Coaxial Cable is powerful and reversible, and there is no wrong way to plug it in. The USB Type-C™ cable supports USB™ 3.1 with speeds up to 10 Gbps and an output of 20V (100W) and 5A.
The cable will significantly cut down on the amount of wires needed to make devices work. It is also backwards compatible with USB™ 3.0 and USB™ 2.0 devices and is designed to work with existing USB™ devices.
- • Supports transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps SuperSpeed+ & 20V/5A (100W) power delivery.
- • SuperSpeed, high quality coaxial cable with a built-in e-mark IC for safe power delivery
- • 10 Gbps bi-directional ultra-high speed transmission, more than 20 times faster performance than USB™ 2.0
- • Shielded coaxial pair USB™ 3.1 signal line tucked in aluminum to minimize noise with high-density braided cables
- • USB™ 3.1 cable authenticated by the USB-IF
- • Compliant with RoHS.