- • 3-port USB™ 3.0 Type A SuperSpeed, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- • Supports VGA display at a max resolution of: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- • USB™ Micro B port ensures maximum performance, if you are using a high-powered USB™ device
- • Plug-and-play
- • No software or drivers required
- • Aluminum housing
The USB 3.1 Type-C™ 3-Port USB™ 3.0 HUB provides extra connectivity from your computer. These pocket-sized multi-adapters allow you to add 3 additional USB™ 3.1/3.0/2.0 ports for computer peripherals, along with a VGA through your USB Type-C™ port.
USB Type-C™ is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB cables and connectors. This new USB™ standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB Type-C™ has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB Type-C™ offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
At j5create we strive to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and functionality, no matter what product or system you may have. We have a dedicated technical support specialists waiting to assist you and your specific needs.
Call Us: 888-988-0488
Email Us: email@example.com
Interface Host Interface USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C Male connector USB Port USB 3.0 female connector x 3 ports Video Interface VGA D-Sub B 15 pin Female Connector x 1 USB Micro B USB Micro-B Female 5V Power in Power Power Mode USB-powered or Self-powered Performance VGA Display resolution: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz Physical Specifications Dimensions Main body:
33 (W) x 94.7 (H) x 15.6 (D) mm
Cable length: 23 cm
Weight Approximately 50g (including cable) Environmental Storage Temperature -10 – 65°C Storage Humidity < 85% non-condensing Operation Temperature 0 – 40°C Operation Humidity < 85% non-condensing
- If you are using a high-powered USB device, please attach the power adapter
- To ensure files copy completely, do not remove the Type-C power adapter while copying files
- Available USB Type-C port (USB 3.1 is recommended)
- Available DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB Type-C port
- VGA: DisplayPort v1.1a required on graphics card to support 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- JCH411 USB 3.1 Type-C 3-Port HUB with VGA
- Quick Installation Guide
• T O P •